Legal Notice And Terms Of Service
- Applicants and customers of Springtime Software must accept this disclaimer
of warranty: ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS". Springtime
Software disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without
limitation, the warranties of merchantability and of fitness for any purpose.
Springtime Software assumes no liability for damages, direct or
consequential, which may result from the use of our goods or services, except
as mandated by applicable federal or state law.
- Unless otherwise specified, all photographs, clip art, and other
images supplied by us or by the customer are in the public domain.
Customers accept responsibility for obeying copyright law in regard to any
copyrighted material they publish on their sites.
- Springtime Software logos are trademarks of Springtime Software and may not
be used without our written permission.
- Upon acceptance of customer application and payment of the first month's fee,
the customer thereby agrees to all the terms in this legal document.
We will then arrange for domain name registration
(if needed), Web site hosting, simple 1-4 page Web site creation and design,
and other basic tasks to give our customers a presence on the World Wide Web.
- We offer additional design, maintenance, data entry, problem solving,
support, and customization services at
additional cost. We reserve the right to
limit the scope of the work that will be undertaken for any customer.
- We do not supply training, computer, software, or hardware.
- We can arrange for dialup (telephone) access to the Internet for an additional monthly fee.
- We do not do what is commonly called "hand holding" or education in
the Internet or the World Wide Web; our customer support is
limited to receiving Web site content and resolving problems.
- Privacy Statement: We require identifying and other information from
each customer. This information will never be disclosed to any third party
for marketing or other use, except as follows:
Customer and prospective customer email addresses will never be shown on our Web site and will never be given, sold, or revealed to any other individual, group, or company.
- If approved in writing (not by email) by the customer
- In the event of an arbitration or legal procedure relative to a
- If required by any governmental or other agency pursuant to relevant law.
- This legal notice is subject to change without notice. An attempt will be
made to inform each customer of any nontrivial change at least
one month prior to such change.
- All prices are subject to change without notice. An attempt will be
made to inform each customer of any price change at least
one month prior to such change. We reserve the right to charge existing
customers at their current rates while charging new customers at higher rates.
- We will pass additional charges or rate increases made to us by suppliers
along to the customer.
- All payments made to us are nonrefundable. We do not offer a
- Our fees are as shown on the
page on this site.
- We reserve the right to limit communications to and/or from any customers
to email and inquiry/contact/application form only. This provision is meant to improve
our ability to respond to customers quickly and accurately.
- We reserve the right to limit customer support for any customers,
at our sole discretion. This is meant to promote fair access to our services for all
- We will not provide or support Web sites containing "adult" content, pornography,
or violence, or promoting chain letters, junk mail/spam/UBE/UCE, with
determination being made solely by us.
- We reserve the right to terminate service for any reason at any time.
- Customers may terminate service at any time. However, payment must be made
for all work we have done up to that time.
- We have attempted to list all terms and conditions of service here.
However, any additional conditions stated elsewhere on this site are included
here by reference.